Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ack-sen-tchu-ate the positive

You see before you a very tired and achy girl. After my week off work doing routine housewifely stuff, then a hectic weekend roaming Staffordshire and Shropshire, having to be sat at my desk in the office has meant my joints have all stiffened and seized. Once again I’m waking at some ungodly hour and not getting back to sleep again. It’s very strange that, when I’m busy and active I’m full of energy, but when I have to remain static I feel drained. I’ll have to devise a way to operate my computer whilst jogging.

Will someone remind me (NOT today, thanks!) to look through all my hundreds of photos of the dogs for a couple of suitable ones for the Club handbook? I’ve got loads of them that are almost right, but Harry’s always in a slightly awkward position and looks wrong, and a bad photo is worse than none at all. The one where he is stood perfectly looking gorgeous seems to have vanished off the face of the earth; but anyway the background was rubbish. The trouble is that I know the image I want to achieve, and can handle Harry to get him right, but the timing and angle for the shot is down to the photographer, who isn’t necessarily aware of what end result I’m hoping for. And of course he’ll stand beautifully, looking macho and noble, all on his own - when I haven’t got the camera!

0 comments: