Thursday, June 09, 2005

Most efficacious in every case?

Ebay update:
I told you I'd contacted the glucosamine seller, whose advert on Ebay had stated "Upon receipt of payment we will dispatch without delay." That seems to translate as "We will dispatch goods 6 days after receipt of payment if you chase us". Anyway, the package arrived today, and eagerly I opened the first tub of 60 tablets, anxious to start removing the pain in my knees and hands. It contained 43 unbroken tablets and a lot of powder ... Perhaps it'll work if I sprinkle it on my cereal, or stir it into coffee. I've emailed the company to tell them about this - I'll wait till they've responded before considering the feedback.

As for the memory card - hurrah for Omally and his lovely help! He enabled me to go to bed a happy girl. It turns out I wasn't as stupid as I suspected, so nobody needs to point at me and laugh. Not because of that, anyway.

0 comments: