Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking down on creation

For this week's Tuesday Challenge we had to take a picture where our camera was at least 30 feet (10 metres) above the subject of your photo. I get wobbly standing on a chair, so I wasn't over-impressed at this at first! And my camera is a very very very basic point-and-click (with monumentally irritating shutter delay) so no chance of doing anything particularly fancy. But then I found a couple of places where I could keep my feet firmly on the ground, so that was okay.

The first one has had a tweak or two - I'm not sure whether or not that's against the rules, but anyway ...

Arlescote



Here it is untweaked. See, it still looks like Toytown!




The other one is totally au naturel - utterly untampered - so I know for sure that's not cheating.

Jacob's Ladder

0 comments: