Thursday, February 17, 2005

I know you're out there somewhere

I hope you realise just what a Good Girl I’ve been for the past couple of days. I’ve been doing the regular household chores, when all the while Ned’s GPS has been sitting on the shelf, with the final co-ordinates for a multi-cache we haven’t found all programmed into it. It’s only 6 miles away and I know exactly how to get to it. But we’re a team, and Ned would be awfully dischuffed if I went and got it without him (even though he did go and get his very first one all by himself).

I’ve also programmed in the stages for another nearby multi, and the part-co-ords we’ve found for a couple of mystery ones … all local. I so want to go out and get them ... and they're all between home and the shops ...

Roll on Saturday!

0 comments: