Saturday, July 02, 2005

Filling me up with the rules

Well, progress is being made on the template front. Thanks to Carol I now have the comments at the bottom where I think they ought to be, and the other bits and bobs are stuffed haphazardly down at the foot. *makes note to ask Lorry how she’s got hers so tidy*. Typically, this morning I got an email about how to enmendify the old template, so I carefully copied template #4 onto Word, then replaced the original one and did the modifications required. Guess what? It didn’t work. (I thought if I went back to the old one there’d be less chance of someone stumbling into it in the dark, thinking they were at home, and wondering why things were in the wrong places … ;) ) So I cleared that, re-installed #4 and started another hour’s tinkering. The result is what you see before you. I’m sure I’ll get used to the new décor before long. In the meantime, be prepared for strangenesses while I experiment.

I still have the headache. Nothing’s budging it – it feels how I imagine it feels if someone shoves a 6-inch nail through your skull via your left eye. I’m reduced to munching feverfew leaves from the garden (the front garden only, where ‘the boys’ don’t go). My knees are improving, though, so that’s good.

0 comments: