Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And now, the end is nigh ...

... well actually, it's arrived. I've finished Qwyzzle. There were two or three tricky puzzles in there, but when you consider it takes me about 6 weeks to complete 100 PuzzleDonkey questions, and Qwyzzle took 12 days, I think it's fairly clear which is more challenging. Mind you, it's quite entertaining; And at least it can be completed by one person without too much need for help - just pointers along the way - the Donkey can be somewhat OTT in the difficulty stakes, and there's no chance that it can be completed without help. A puzzle somewhere in between the two would be ideal - but then, I'm not a genius! However, their Forum badly needs the services of a good Moderator with a sharp pair of scissors. It's chock-full of spoilers which ruins the fun.

Back to FreeCell, I suppose.

0 comments: