Saturday, June 04, 2005

d'you wanna be in my gang?


my gang Posted by Hello

wot i did on my holidays by millie

friday: it was hot and mum and my sister took me in the car and we went to my spotty mum and my brothers and sister and their mum who’s my old mum too and it gets very confusing about who’s who. then they went and i stayed and very soon it was all lovely and we all settled down and went to sleep.

saturday: it was a lovely day and my other person mum took me for a walk and we met with monty who is a terrier and wilf who is a labrador and we talked and then we went on and we met up with my old dad and clover and beattie and harry and piglet and then we came back and i was let off my stretchy lead cos i was being so good. i was tired when we got back and i had a drink and went to sleep.

sunday: we had brekkie and we walked round the big field and in the afternoon i went in the car and i et my lead and luckily my old mum had got another and so we had a nice walk and i et some sheep poo when they weren’t looking and i played with a smelly wet labrador who said woof so i pretended he wasn’t there and then i played with a collie puppy and then we came back. i got told off when i got grumpy and swore at harry cos he wanted his tugger and i had it and i didn’t want to share.

monday: i went on a different walk with my old mum and i went everywhere she wanted when she said “this way” so i had a nice run. then i stayed in like a good girl when they went out then they came back and took us all out again and i ran about and came when i was called cos there were bits of sausage in my old mum’s pocket.

tuesday: i’ve got another lead which is almost like the old one wot i et! hahaha. i had a nice walk in the sunshine and the day was quiet and everyone slept.

wednesday: : we all went in the grassy field together and it was very exciting and i ran round and round in a circle as fast as i could cos it was such fun. i think i like being with all the others. i can run faster than clover but not as fast as beattie or harry. i don’t think anyone can run as fast as piglet. i might have run too fast cos my foot’s okay but my leg’s a bit stiff so i’ll have a rest. it’s raining. bother.

thursday: we went in the fields again where it’s grassy and i chased a bunny and it was too quick and got away. boo spoilsport. i like my brother harry and i follow him everywhere when we’re out.

friday: old mum took me to the fields early cos she was going to work and old dad was supposed to only take the others when he got home but i wasn’t having that so i went again with them hahaha. then before supper i bounced a lot and played with my brothers. it was fun.

saturday: we played in the fields and had pictures taken and we were all good. they say i go home tomorrow which is good but i hope i can come to this kennel again.


i like this kennel Posted by Hello

0 comments: