Friday, June 17, 2005

Pee, po, belly, bum, drawers

There. I did lots or swears, because I’m feeling glum.

When they say that Bad Things happen in threes, does it mean three bad things for each person, or can a family combine their allocation? You see, I’m hoping that I’ve managed to save The Boy from his third. If I haven’t, he’s still due another and I’m only on my first. Not good.

You all know I love my job. It’s my perfect job. Well, it was. The nature of the work has changed in the past year, and now my fourth temporary contract won’t be renewed. What hurts the most is that they seem to be saying I needn’t bother to come back after my holiday, even though they’ll be paying me my notice. What, am I that useless at what I do, that they're happy to pay me to stay away? I didn’t think so – in fact, today I’ve spent my time fixing other people’s mishaps. Well, bugger them, I’m going back for at least one day after the holiday.

Or not. Depending how spiteful I feel.

Sits vac, here I come.

0 comments: