Monday, May 01, 2006

I may win on the roundabout, then I lose on the swings

An odd weekend. Caching-wise we pondered whether to assault the Oxford parks in order to get the Travel Bug we need to find another cache, but there are 18 parks (each with a cache containing a number needed to locate the bonus cache, which is where the TB’s been put), some in decidedly dodgy areas so it would take at least 2 days even if parking was straightforward. So instead we did a few closer to home and notched up our 200th find, and a very satisfying one at that! So that was good. Today I woke up to find my back had gone ping so I’m glad we weren’t getting close to the end of the Oxford series, or we’d have been obliged to go back and it would have hurt lots.

What’s not so good is that when I was sat cuddling Clover the other day I felt a distinct mass in her tummy which shouldn’t be there. The prognosis isn’t great.

0 comments: