Monday, March 01, 2004

I was pleased that it turned out to be a quiet sort of day today. I think we opened a bottle of wine too many last night, and of course "once it's been opened you know it won't keep". (Yes I know that's really about madeira, but the principle holds true.) So we had to finish it.

As I said, I'm pleased it turned out to be a quiet day today. The phone in the office only rang a couple of times. It was the same person both times, and each time she wanted to talk to somebody who doesn't work for the Company. She was a little miffed.

I passed a very strange shop in town at lunchtime. Attitudes are clearly becoming more relaxed in R.L.S. because the shop is called 'Planet Bong' and the signboard on the pavement advertises that it is for 'all your head supplies and fashion needs', with a picture of a little cartoon man with a funny leaf-shaped head ...

Thanks to my very kind technically-whizzo friends I have managed to start getting some linkification on here. I have no idea what all the gibberish I typed actually means, but luckily this contraption seems to understand it.

Only saw one magpie today.

0 comments: