Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Only shades of grey

Take Two.

I’m afraid you missed your chance to read the stunningest blog in history, cos I had it mostly written and the computer crashed and I lost it all. So I’ll just have a bit of a whinge about how flat I feel. No, I haven’t been going around feeling apartments, nor have I miraculously lost several stone and suddenly have the sylph-like figure I always craved. No, I just feel a little deflated and anti-climactic. And Ned’s hidden the cake.

It could be lack of decent sleep. I think I got overtired yesterday, though my feet have returned and I no longer have blisters with shoes on. My back was aching all night though, and I opened the window because it was too hot, then woke at 4 am to close it because of the rain coming in. I know why it rained – it’s because I got the hose out yesterday evening and gave everything a thorough watering and topped up the ponds. Then I woke up at 6 am and worried until I got bored and got up instead.

I think I’ll have to take Pandora to the vet. She isn’t at all well. :( She was fine until her daughter died. I think she’s moping. She takes food from my fingers willingly, but won’t eat it. She used to be a fat little piggy, but not any more.

0 comments: