Monday, June 14, 2004

We are the Champions!


Big Cache hunter Posted by Hello

Well, I'm not entirely sure what I did, but whatever it was, it worked! Hurrah! (Now I need to work out how to combine the picture with the Blog, and not have it as a separate entity ... well, that seems to have worked too!)

I wished I'd had a camera with me in town today. There was a bloke up a ladder fixing a 'For Sale' board to one of the houses. Well, it was two For Sale boards really, that made two sides of a triangle sticking out from the building. There was a chap on the balcony steadying the boards while the bloke up the ladder was behind them (inside the triangle with his back to the building) fixing them together. The bloke on the ladder was visible from the waist down, and the chap on the balcony was visible from the waist up, but there was about a 3-foot gap between the two waists, and it looked just like one 10-foot tall man. That would have been a terrific picture to post as my first one!

CNPS: 54 (or 56, depending)

0 comments: